top of page

Group

Public·66 members

P Se PM Tak In Hindi Torrent Download !LINK!

CLICK HERE --->>> https://urlin.us/2tw0vP

P Se PM Tak In Hindi Torrent Download !LINK!

P Se PM Tak: A Satirical Comedy About Indian Politics

P Se PM Tak is a 2015 Hindi movie directed by Kundan Shah and starring Meenakshi Dixit, Indrajeet Soni, Bharat Jadhav and Yashpal Sharma. The movie is a satirical comedy about a prostitute who accidentally becomes the prime minister of India after a series of events. The movie mocks the corruption, nepotism and inefficiency of Indian politics and bureaucracy.

The movie was released on 29 May 2015 and received mixed reviews from critics and audiences. Some praised the movie for its bold and witty humor, while others criticized it for its poor execution and vulgar dialogues. The movie was also leaked online by torrent sites before its release, which affected its box office performance.

If you are looking for a torrent download of P Se PM Tak in Hindi, you can try searching on some of the popular torrent sites like Kickass[^1^], Movierulz[^2^] or Utorrent[^3^]. However, downloading movies from torrent sites is illegal and may expose you to viruses and malware. It is better to watch the movie legally on streaming platforms like Zee5 or YouTube.P Se PM Tak is a movie that tries to expose the dark and absurd realities of Indian politics and society. The movie follows the journey of Kasturi (Meenakshi Dixit), a prostitute who works in a brothel run by a corrupt politician. One night, she is hired by a mysterious client who turns out to be the chief minister of Rajasthan. He dies of a heart attack after having sex with her, and Kasturi escapes with his suitcase full of money and documents.

She then meets a journalist named Prakash (Indrajeet Soni), who helps her hide from the police and the politician's goons. He also tells her that the chief minister was involved in a scam to sell the state's water resources to a foreign company. Kasturi decides to expose the scam and becomes a political leader with the help of Prakash and a taxi driver named Raju (Bharat Jadhav). She adopts the name Poonam and campaigns for the upcoming elections.

However, her rise to fame and power attracts many enemies and challenges. She has to face the wrath of the politician's widow (Aanjjan Srivastav), who wants to take revenge for her husband's death. She also has to deal with the opposition leader (Yashpal Sharma), who is a ruthless and cunning man. He tries to sabotage her campaign and expose her past. He also hires a lookalike of Kasturi (also played by Meenakshi Dixit) to create confusion and chaos.

Will Kasturi be able to overcome all the obstacles and become the prime minister of India Will she be able to expose the scam and bring justice to the people Will she be able to find love and happiness in her life These are some of the questions that P Se PM Tak tries to answer in a humorous and satirical way.P Se PM Tak is a movie that does not shy away from making fun of the various aspects of Indian politics and society. The movie is full of witty and sarcastic dialogues that poke fun at the hypocrisy, greed and stupidity of the politicians and the public. Some of the memorable quotes from the movie are:

"Politics is a game of chess. You have to move your pieces carefully and strategically. And sometimes, you have to sacrifice your queen." - Prakash

"I don't want to be a politician. I want to be a leader. A leader who can inspire people, who can make them dream, who can make them laugh." - Kasturi

"You are not a prostitute. You are a prime minister. A prime minister who can sell anything to anyone." - Raju

"The only difference between a politician and a prostitute is that a politician charges more." - Opposition leader

"Don't judge me by my past. Judge me by my present. And trust me for my future." - Kasturi

The movie also has some interesting trivia that add to its appeal. For instance, the movie is directed by Kundan Shah, who is known for his cult classic comedy Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983). The movie also marks the debut of Meenakshi Dixit, who i

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page